Member Services Coordinator
The Lakeshore REALTORS® Association is searching for a part-time Member Services Coordinator and Administrative Assistant. This position performs a wide variety of administrative support functions, provides superior customer service to association members, and assists with day-to-day operations of the Association. Successful candidate will have a willingness to learn, a positive attitude and the ability to work independently. An interest in marketing/communications and technology are a plus. The Member Services Coordinator will act as a point of contact for association members and play a primary role in promoting a professional image. Confidentiality is often required.
Member Services Coordinator
Part Time. (10-12 hrs./wk. to start) Reports to CEO
- Provide general administrative support to the CEO and accept additional responsibilities, as assigned by CEO. (No responsibilities are assigned by members or volunteers.)
- Administer and prepare materials and conference spaces for new member orientation, director meetings and other events.
- Answer telephone calls and e-mails in a professional, friendly manner and follow up as promptly as possible.
- Greet any visitors in a polite, professional manner.
Member Services Responsibilities
- Learn and become familiar with all aspects of our association management software and assist in maintaining an accurate member database.
- Review and process new member applications in a timely manner.
- Be knowledgeable regarding and promote all member benefits and programs.
- Provide a high level of professional service, focusing on the needs of new and current members.
- Assist in planning and managing membership events.
- Manage weekly member communications. Email, blog posts and texts.
- Willingness to learn
- Strong sense of customer service
- Understanding of cloud-based systems
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications, Canva and Apple computers
- Some knowledge of the real estate industry would be helpful, but not necessary
Hours and Compensation
Preferred hours to start are Wednesday and Thursday, 10am – 3pm, with some flexibility to the right candidate. Once training is complete, the number of hours and start time may vary depending on weekly meeting schedules and events. The Member Services Coordinator position starting pay rate is $16.00/hr. After completing a 3-month probationary period, an increase will be awarded.
The Lakeshore REALTORS® Association is a 501c(6) corporation, whose mission is to provide services and programs that assist members in the successful conduct of their business, and to help defend the rights of all people to own and transfer real property.
Email your resume or apply online below.